Primary responsibilities are ground, flight, and simulator training. The Flight Instructor Pilots report directly to the Flight Program Lead Pilot and will assist as directed. The Safety Lead will be a dual position for a one of the Instructor Pilots. This position is a full time responsibility and must be located at the main on-site Alliance Facility.
• Primary responsibilities are ground, flight, and simulator training IAW this plan
• Report directly to the FPLP
• Assist the FPLP as directed
• Perform maintenance operational check flights, ground runs, and aircraft movement for maintenance
Requires a BA degree and 8- 12 years of prior relevant experience
The Flight Instructor Pilots shall hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) License and possess the following current FAA certified flight instructor ratings:
1. Single Engine Land (SEI)
2. Multi-Engine Land (MEI)
3. Instrumental airplane
4. Rotorcraft helicopter (as applicable)
5. Instrumental helicopter (as applicable)
6. US FAA Certified Flight Instructor CFI-ASEL, AMEL, Helicopter, CFII
Airplane and Helicopter Instrument (as applicable) It is preferred, but not required, the Flight Instructor Pilots have a minimum of 2,000 hours logged total pilot time with the following minimum experience:
1. 1,000 hours as an instructor to include 250 hours of instrument instruction
2. 500 hours multi-engine pilot-in-command (PIC)
3. 200 hours night
4. 1,000 hours cross country
5. 250 hours instrument
6. 500 hours turbine engine PIC
7. 200 hours Night Vision Goggle NVG) The proposed instructor shall hold a valid first class FAA medical certificate.
Spanish speaking ability and foreign flight experience is desired, but not required.
The proposed instructor must have no previous aviation accident record.
The proposed instructor must not have any history or record of designation or rating suspension or revocation.
Flight Instructor Pilots shall be required to support DEA operations worldwide on various length assignments to OCONUS locations.These assignments may include hostile environments and combat zones, as well as CONUS locations.