The Leidos Health Group of Leidos Inc. is looking to improve and advance our organization. Our program is focused on the delivery of end-user centric IT technology solution to our Centers of Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) customer where we are challenged to provide ongoing innovative and seamless experience while using CMS systems, applications and solutions, provide proactive secure development of IT integrations, concepts, and designs across the CMS enterprise and integrate end-user computing devices, conference room technology, infrastructure hardware and software, and user applications into a streamlined and seamless experience across the CMS user base. We fosters a positive end-user experience while ensuring protection of the data.
As a member of the Development and Engineering team, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Apple stack based Infrastructure Services and Desktop Hardware. This includes research, design, test, and deploy technologies being researched by the ECIS Engineering team. The individual will be responsible for delivering end user services to include desktop services, mobility and collaboration technologies. This role will ensure the overall health and availability of End User systems. Provide quality support for enterprise desktops, and other enterprise technologies with a focus on client service. The individual will be responsible for providing guidance to junior and mid-level engineers within the team and assist in executing the CMS IT Service Management (ITSM) processes, and developing technical solutions to satisfy business needs. Ensure end user services are defined and supported by the processes as guided by the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
Key Responsibilities :
- Performs lifecycle management for operating systems and applications using the JAMF MDM solution (maintain hotfixes, software and OS deployments).
- Assists in the selection and recommendation of standardized equipment selection.
- Engineer packaging for automated deployment of applications.
- Deploy and troubleshoot both OS X and iOS.
- Provide on-call after hours support on rotation.
- Manage OS X and iOS device through both network tools and JAMF MDM solution.
- Deploy approved release packages and break-fix solutions in accordance with all enterprise architecture and configuration, change, and release management policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all security and operational policies and procedures, including the United States Government Configuration Baseline for Macs.
- Creates and maintains architecture, design, and installation documentation.
- Provide advanced technical support to internal and remote deskside support team leading to issue resolutions for escalated concerns.
- Follow relevant procedures to resolve incidents and fulfill requests within agreed upon service level agreements (SLAs).
- Work with Technical Writer to draft user communication and issue email notifications to key stakeholders and the user community regarding environment changes, patches, and outage, both planned and unplanned.
- - Lead scrum teams from cradle to grave to achieve positive results.
- Develop and troubleshoot complex technical problems and issues and regularly demonstrate innovation and creativity to develop and/or deploy new technical solutions as well as integrate new technology with the existing systems and infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 8 years or more of professional experience; or 6 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Strong Jamf Pro Technical and Engineering experience.
- Strong Jamf Pro Architecture design and implementation experience.
- Strong Technical troubleshooting experience with iOS and Mac OS devices.
- Strong experience with the Apple Volume Purchase Program.
- Strong experience with Apple Device Enrollment Program process.
- Strong experience in Group Policy/DISA STIG for Mac OS.
- Strong experience in configuration standardization and device deployment for iOS and Mac OS.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory Group/Users/Computers.
- Hands-on IT Engineering experience in areas of hardware and software Expert knowledge of Mac OS hardware and software versions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2016 and O365.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Dashboard, etc.
- Strong Mac OS engineering and MSI packaging and distribution technologies.
- Ability to communicate technical issues in terms understood by both technical and non-technical end users.
- Ability to interface with all functions and at all levels within the organization and with external customers.
- Working experience in a Scrum Agile environment.
- Understanding of ITIL processes. ITIL Certification is a plus.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, WINS, DHCP.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- Expert knowledge in our or more disciplines and technologies as required above to include ability to apply advanced technical principles and theories.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) outof the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: