This role provides technical expertise with developing and executing automated testing scripts as part of a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps pipeline. This role performs software development to implement scripts, evaluate test results, and implement a feedback loop in a Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
-This role is responsible for technical planning, verification and validation, and fielding.
-Duties include performing integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
-This role also requires generating test data in multiple environments.
-Experience supervising others.
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field or Bachelor's degree in a business or management-related field accompanied by experience managing technical requirements in complex programs.
- Experience displaying expert domain knowledge in a technical field.
- Experience negotiating complex scenarios and challenges and devising courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Experience leading critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Experience supervising others.
Candidate must have BS with 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel