This role ensures high quality data is available for use by other team members. This role designs, implements, and maintains standard data interfaces for data ingest including Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) methodology and implementation, APIs, RESTful Web Services, data quality, and data cleansing. This role collaborates across a team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Data Administrators to produce work products.
This role designs and develops methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze structured and unstructured, diverse sources including "big data" sources. This role develops and uses advanced software programs, algorithms, query techniques, models complex business problems, and automated processes to cleanse, integrate, and evaluate datasets. This role analyzes the requirements and evaluates technologies for data science capabilities including Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, predictive modeling, statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. Works with cross-discipline teams to ensure connectivity between various data sources and business problems. Identifies meaningful insights and interprets and communicates findings and recommendations. This role develops information tools, algorithms, dashboards, and queries to monitor and improve business performance. Maintains awareness of emerging analytics and big-data technologies.
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field or Bachelor's degree in a business or management-related field accompanied by experience managing technical requirements in complex programs.
- Experience displaying expert domain knowledge in a technical field.
- Experience negotiating complex scenarios and challenges and devising courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Experience leading critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Experience supervising others.
Candidate must have BS Degree with 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Master and 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required for Position
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel