Leidos has multiple opportunities for Systems Engineers and/or Business Process Analysts to join our team in California, MD. This is an exciting long term opportunity for people with a Systems background to join our team in California, MD.
• Develop and apply processes to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, and/or evaluate requirements for military weapons systems.
• Review and prepare engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
• Apply systems engineering and/or business process experience to perform functions such as requirement elicitation, requirements management, requirements tracing, system integration, and configuration management.
• Manage requirements and ensure traceability via COTS requirements management software
• Bachelor's degree in systems engineering or business process analytics or related technical or scientific field such as electrical, mechanical, electronics engineering, engineering, physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, or computer science with 12+ years of experience in DOD.
Master's degree in related field with 10+ years of experience
• Ability to be approved for Top Secret clearance.
• Certified Systems Engineering Professional Accreditation.
• Experience with requirements management tools (DOORS).
• Experience with DODAF Architecture.
• Experience working in an Agile Environment.