Leidos Corporate Accounting team has an immediate opening for a Revenue Accountant in Tucson, AZ. This dynamic position interacts with various levels and departments throughout the organization and plays an integral role in the implementation of the new revenue standard ASC 606. The Revenue Accountant position requires excellent communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate must be able to perform in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
- Review contract terms and scope of work to determine and document appropriate revenue recognition per GAAP and corporate policies.
- Analyze contract revenue and profit.
- Prepare revenue adjustments as needed.
- Analyze contract fee fluctuations and communicate major drivers to program teams.
- Provide contract review support for various departments and management levels.
- Review Estimates at Completion (EACs).
- Provide internal and external audit support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance with 2+ years of Accounting related experience.
- Accounting experience must include knowledge of revenue recognition.
- Detail oriented with strong communication and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Accounting Degree is highly preferred.
- Deltek/Costpoint experience.
- Hyperion experience.
- Government Contracting experience.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: