Leidos Corporate Accounting team has an immediate opening for a Revenue Accounting Supervisor in Tucson, AZ. This dynamic position interacts with various levels and departments throughout the organization and plays an integral role in the implementation of the new revenue standard ASC 606. The Revenue Accounting Supervisor position requires excellent communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate must be able to perform in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
- Provide oversight, training, and support to Revenue Accountants.
- Assist with reviews and updates of policies and procedures.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of process improvement plans.
- Perform backlog analysis and reporting.
- Perform adhoc reporting requests as needed.
- Review contract terms and scope of work to determine and document appropriate revenue recognition per GAAP and corporate policies.
- Analyze contract revenue and profit.
- Prepare and review revenue adjustments as needed.
- Analyze contract fee fluctuations and communicate major drivers to program teams.
- Provide contract review support for various departments and management levels.
- Review Estimates at Completion (EACs).
- Review Special Project Authorizations (SPAs)
- Provide internal and external audit support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance with 5+ years of Accounting experience.
- Accounting experience must include strong knowledge of accounting principles, specifically revenue recognition
- Detail oriented with strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel
- Accounting Degree is highly preferred.
- Deltek/Costpoint experience.
- Hyperion experience.
- Government Contracting experience.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: