Leidos is seeking an experienced Project Manager to support Service Integration initiatives with our DISA customer.
- Manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects in an effort to support the DISN's continual expansion, bandwidth growth, network optimization, tech refresh, new capabilities, new services, and other major changes that occur.
- Ensure that transition and integration services tasks are completed on time and within budget, the implementation readied for operation, and integrated into the DISN operations and maintenance baseline.
- Manage engineering and support personnel against project workload in coordination with engineering & implementation vendors to ensure efficient planning and execution of transition and integration tasking.
- Provide guidance and direction for
Network Operations, Administration & Maintenance, and Network Assurance tasks.
- Coordinate with multiple technical and operational teams to achieve the necessary program, project or
activity plans, and schedules while maintaining within budget guidelines
- Active SECRET security clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 8-12 years of overall related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and management abilities.
- Strong understanding of the factors which allow successful performance on a Firm Fixed Performance
Based Contracts with aggressive Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALPs) and ability to drive new projects to
successfully transition into this type of contract environment.
- Expertise in identifying areas of improvement, critical dependencies, and process changes that enable the Government to attain integrated outcomes that are effective, efficient, sustainable, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Project management experience to include labor and workload estimation.
- Experience with Performance Based Contracting (PBC), and performance and scheduling tools (i.e. MS Project)
- DISA experience
- ITIL knowledge and experience.
External Referral Eligible