The Civil Group of Leidos is seeking a Subcontracts Administrative Assistant to perform a range of tasks including managing and processing subcontractor invoices on large scale Government programs. This opportunity includes the processing, monitoring, and reporting of multiple data and invoice sets from various subcontractors to support Prime Contract billing to the Government. Additionally, the ideal candidate must have strong communication and time management skills, be proactive in developing new solutions and processes, adaptable to change, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
• Managing and processing subcontractor invoices within Leidos system.
• Upon approval from the team lead, interface with subcontractors to ensure proper subcontract invoice submittal.
• Weekly monitoring of line item funding to ensure subcontractor payments.
• Collect, input, and manage program data accurately and thoroughly
• Follow processes for data validation, quality issues, integrity, accuracy, and consistency
• Assist with any changes and/or updates to how the data is managed and presented
• Work in a team environment while supporting and interacting with cross-functional teams
• Identify and assess Subcontracts Team needs to achieve program success
• Keep records of invoice processing
• Follow Leidos payment procedures, guidelines and policies
Required Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Minimum of 2 years related experience
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook Word and Excel
• Invoicing and Payment processing knowledge preferred
• Capability to organize and record documents and files
• Ability to evaluate, diagnose and correct data discrepancies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Commitment to high-quality customer service
• Desire to learn, fast learner, and self-starter
• Excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities