Leidos Defense and Intelligence group is seeking a Senior Engineer for the role of Cyber Network Defense (CND) Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) Migration Engineer This position is located in Springfield, VA and will be 100% on site.
- Work closely with JRSS migration project managers and act as a liaison to the customer.
- Communicate technical details related to the JRSS network defense (CND) tool suite to the customer.
- Perform high-level gap analysis with regard to the customer's current solution and the existing JRSS CND tools.
- Work side by side with the CND development team to understand the current and future solutions in order to better meet the requirements of customers migrating to JRSS.
- Requires BS degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must hold a current DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
- Must hold an ACTIVE Secret DoD Security Clearance
- Familiarity with Cyber Network Defense Operations
- Familiarity with the JRSS architecture
- Experience with one or more of the following CND tools: ArcSight, Niksun, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope
- Good organization, functional/operational management and people skills
- The ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to provide SME support for one or more of the following tools: ArcSight, Niksun, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope
- Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols
- Strong presentation skills