Leidos is seeking an administration professional for a Administrative Assistant position supporting our HTASC program.
The Administrative Support applicant will perform a variety of administrative and secretarial duties in a timely manner and with a high degree of professionalism and efficiency. This individual will provide administrative services in a technical environment to a large management team. The individual will support and assist in all aspects of day-to-day department operations, including scheduling and attending meetings to capture and write meeting minutes, keeping project files organized, proof-reading technical reports, or drafting external communication material, among others.
Basic Qualifications :
- High School diploma and at 2 years experience in a business office environment are required.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Applicant must be detailed and customer service oriented
- Must have proficiency in the standard Microsoft Office suite of software programs; to include Power Point, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project is desired
- Current secret security clearance
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel