The PMO - Purchasing Analyst will be part of the PMO - Project Controls Team supporting the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) on the HUD IT Services contract. (HITS). This position requires candidate has the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Primary duties include:
• Develop and maintain a software, hardware, maintenance, and services renewal/expiration tracking process and tool integrated with the original proposed and as-is BOM and BOEs to track, coordinate, and manage required updates, renewals and maintenance actions necessary to ensure no loss of continuity and service.
• On an on-going basis, coordinate with program leads responsible for each BOM/BOE item to initiate required procurement actions in timely manner accounting for vendor, procurement, and process lead times to ensure closure well prior to expiration dates.
• Provide analysis and reporting relative to current BOM, historical procurements, updates and changes that may impact current procurements relative to upcoming procurements.
• Coordinate and understand vendor and subcontractor changes in pricing and products that could impact current and future procurements in coordination with technical staff on the program.
• Obtain preliminary quotes or analysis of publically available pricing for ROMs and exploratory cost estimates and coordinate with the technical staff to ensure draft requirements and estimated costs are in-line with expectations and determine if additional coordination is warranted.
• Track and monitor quotes, PRR, and PO through completion to ensure what was expected is what was provided by the vendor to the procurement POC at each step in the process and that the procurement process proceeds in a timely manner.
• Coordinate/support technical staff with historical BOM/BOE analysis, analysis of deltas between invoices received with expected invoices, vendors not getting paid, and other analysis as needed.
• Under general guidance from the Manager of the Project Management Office establish, monitor, coordinate and assist program leads with the HITS Program Metrics process. Coordinate and consolidate program metrics from across the organization and independently develop and present the monthly program review based on that coordination.
• Coordinate Program Level action item generation, maintenance, and accountability with program staff using the program action item tracking tool. Ensure action item status and tasks are completed in a timely manner and presented/statused at staff meetings.
• Receives, coordinates, and transmits program/HUD requests for information, proposal, ROMS, work requests, work authorizations and other program communications/documents with appropriate program and HUD staff. Analyzes each request to determine appropriate stakeholders and coordination points and distributes and tracks throughout the process. Tracks and documents each activity to completion.
• Attends project and activity kickoffs and progress meetings and coordinates with project and activity leads and technical staff as the program proposal lead for ROMs, RFIs and Proposals and supporting development and review of BOMs and BOEs and coordinating between the program and business operations staff, procurement, and vendors/subcontractors as needed. Coordinates the final program submittal to business operations for formal PR, PO, and proposals that require it.
• 5+ years procurement support experience
• 3+ years proposal support experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proficient Microsoft Office products experience required
• Demonstrated ability to complete projects independently
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with CostPoint system
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management