Leidos is seeking a finance professional to fill a potential Project Control opening for our HTASC contract .
This position will provide support in the planning, tracking, analysis and monthly reporting on projects of varying contract types (FFP, FPLOE, CPFF/CPAF, T&M and hybrid contracts), size, and complexity in the Health & Engineering Sector. Candidate will primarily be responsible for pulling non-standard invoice backup and processing cost transfers for all project types. Must be able to manage his/her time, work independently and in a team environment and may require alternate work schedule to meet invoicing deadlines. Over time the position will evolve and may be required to support EAC development, project planning, and detailed financial analysis. Interface with multiple project controllers, project managers, and other support organizations. Understand and implement Corporate/Group policies and procedures. Candidate will receive on-the-job training in the use of Enterprise tools.
- Solid understanding of Project Control concepts and procedures
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Finance field is required . Applicable experience can substitute for a degree
- 4 + more years of related finance or project control experience.
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with particular strength in MS Excel.
- Strong oral, written, and mathematics skills.
- Familiarity with commercial and/or federal financials and contracts.
- Possesses a basic knowledge of one or two contract types which may include: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time & Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF).
- Familiarity with project scheduling tools and commercial and/or federal pricing
- a current Secret clearance
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Program Financial Control
Defense & Intel