Leido seeks a seasoned Subcontracts Administrator to support our near term potential award of the HTASC contract at Fort Huachuca AZ .
The SCA develops, negotiates and administers subcontract agreements and acquisition aspects in new business proposals and existing IDIQ subcontracts/Task Order with Fixed Price, Fixed Price Level of Effort, and Cost Reimbursement subcontracts of moderate dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity. Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements. Analyzes and estimates costs and negotiates specifications/statement s of work, price, and other contractual provisions with subcontractors. Conducts negotiations with all levels of supplier/subcontractor management, which may involve international suppliers/contractors. Ensures compliance on performance. Employee has considerable autonomy for an assigned area or responsibility within a function. May also participate in activities in support of multiple business units. Provides advice and counsel to business counterparts and less experienced procurement staff. Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontract issues. Regularly interacts with programs, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required. Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with executive subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution. Most decisions cover both routine and non-routine matters, which do not require review. Employee has latitude to make moderate adjustments commensurate with area of responsibility
- Bachelor 's degree (Business Administration or related field) additional experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 4+years related procurement experience.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to establish relationships internally and with SAIC providers.
- Working knowledge in Government subcontracting , FAR application, Small Business Subcontracting Plans and CPSR requirements.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Costpoint Purchasing System and /Contract Data Management System (CDMS).
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Security clearance is preferred but not required. Must be able to obtain a TS clearance.
- 7+ years subcontract experience including price analysis, audit compliance.