No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
This position supports Leidos' role within the nation's nuclear deterrence mission as support contractor to the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA). This is a part-time contractor-support position located at the NNSA offices in Washington, D.C.
The Senior Principal Program Analyst provides high-level programmatic support and applies technical expertise to identify and resolve issues impacting the NNSA Office of Defense Programs.
Specific duties include:
• Identifying, assessing, and analyzing program impacts to inform senior leadership's workforce planning and coordination actions.
• Communicating complex program and situational analysis issues to senior leadership and other stakeholders.
• Providing technical expertise for internal and external parties to assist senior leadership in implementing concepts and practices beneficial to the organization.
• Mentoring and coaching professional staff.
• Undertaking assignments as identified by Leidos manager.
• Identifying projects and activities that would benefit the NNSA customer and proposing them for funding and execution.
• Active DOE Q clearance.
• Active DOE Q clearance.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 15 or more years' experience with NNSA Defense Programs and related endeavors including senior level management positions within the government.
• Demonstrable insight into the NNSA business model and operations.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate with NNSA senior executive leadership and other stakeholders regarding matters of strategic importance.
• Excellent report writing skills and experience.
• Excellent speaking and facilitation skills and experience.
• Mentoring and training expertise is highly desired.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: