The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) has an opening for an experienced and cleared Clinical Testing Administrator seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer.
• Administer surveys and examinations with an emphasis on accuracy, validity and standardization in administration.
• Assist with the coordination of psychological testing activities
• Work autonomously to observe subjects and create detailed reports of behavioral observations for psychological assessments
• Provide guidance to test clientele as needed
• Coordinate and communicate effectively with supervisory psychologists and psychiatrists
• Work independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives
• Bachelor's Degree, preferred in Psychology, Social Work or Sociology. Substitute 4 years work experience in lieu of degree.
• At least 4-8 years of applicable experience as a Clinical Testing Administrator, neuropsychology technician or similar type work
• Knowledge of the dynamics, principals, techniques, and practices of effective testing/assessment of individuals
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Must have strong inter-personal skills and ability to interact effectively with various clientele
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or Sociology
• Experience in clinical writing and report writing
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel