No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Active Directory/Exchange Administrator that will be responsible for providing advanced administration and technical support for a centralized environment. Administrator will support mission critical email and collaboration services for approximately 40,000 users with a focus on migrating from an on-premises Exchange environment to Office 365. Additionally, Administrator will ensure continuity in the day-to-day operation of the Windows Active Directory multi domain infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, Group Policy, Organizational Units, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Assist in the operations and maintenance of a Microsoft Exchange 2010 environment.
- Create, configure, and maintain Exchange databases, mailboxes, address lists, distribution groups, and message routing.
- Serve as the Domain Administrator for the Microsoft Active Directory forest/domain.
- Support Windows Server 2012 and Windows 10 in a multi domain Active Directory environment.
- Effectively troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Engineer, design, install, configure, and optimize IT systems.
- Ensure engineered solutions are designed to maintain highest availability and service dependability.
- Ensure all engineered solutions are in compliance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), DoD and Agency policies and standards.
- Perform root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, engineer permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation.
- Administer, maintain and support email security gateways.
- Monitors server systems to ensure the latest operating system patches, security updates and STIGs settings are within operational standards. Schedules, applies, communicates, tests, troubleshoots, reports and supports system patch and STIGs settings levels within the server infrastructure.
- Follow Change Management process for all changes to production systems, including documenting all changes made to systems.
- Maintain existing and, as required, develop new documentation that will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of Microsoft Office 365 (O365).
- Perform implementation tasks, related to O365 and other cloud applications, including: configuration, integration, and roll-outs.
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned or emergency work.
- Experience with large Exchange 2010 deployments.
- Strong understanding and background of working with a complex Active Directory, LDAP, and PKI infrastructure and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes.
- Advanced detailed knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Kerberos and Windows Authentication.
- Specific experience with Veritas Enterprise Vault, Cisco IronPort, System Center Operations Manager, Microsoft Identity Manager, Quest Change Auditor, Veritas NetBackup, BeyondTrust, Axway Validation Authority Suite, PowerShell scripting and CyberArk Privilege Identity Management.
- Availability to provide after-hours/on-call support, as needed, for a 24x7 operational environment.
- Experience with Cloud based applications such as Office 365 and Skype for Business
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline with 6+ years of overall related systems administration experience. Additional training and/or years of related experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Security + CE certification or higher.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.