Description: Leidos is currently seeking an entry level Targeting Officer to support a challenging and rewarding program within the Northern Virginia area. There will also be opportunities to enhance targeting methodology and use quantitative analysis. This position requires a TS/SCI clearance w/polygraph.
- Must be comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly and be able to react to a highly fluid environment.
- Must be able to recall details acquired over time and effectively tie those details into an ever continuing storyline.
- Must be able to read and process intelligence reports from all disciplines (HUMINT, SIGINT and Technical data), as well as follow directions as presented to them in a daily briefing.
- Must have experience with or familiar with advanced analytic techniques, such as Social Network Analysis
- Must have recent Palantir experience.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent formal military training. Years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree. 4+ years related experience. Must have a TS/SCI clearance w/polygraph.