The NISC III program within the Leidos Civil group is seeking a Project Administrator to assist Task Order Managers and other team members with task order documentation and maintenance, status reports, work authorization documents, work plans and productivity status reports. You will be will be responsible for all administrative efforts, tracking systems, and working directly with the task order financials and administrative processing. Specific duties for the position include preparing job descriptions and requisition templates for new positions, maintaining office staff and contractor calendars identifying leave and other out of office periods, and assisting with expense report review and general travel policies and time-charging issues.
This position requires an experienced person with demonstrated office management expertise, superior professional demeanor, and the ability to learn and accomplish a wide variety of day-to-day responsibilities that ensure program success. You will operate as the primary point of contact for the Contract office for all interfacing organizations and functions. You must communicate effectively to internal and external program participants in writing, on the phone, and in person to assist the Task Order Managers in accomplishing critical program related decisions. You will coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding activities of contractor staff. Key attributes include initiative as well as critical thinking to identify and prioritize actions to assist the task Order Managers to be successful in achieving program goals.
• Requires a BA/BS Degree from an accredited college with 2-4+ years of prior relevant experience in office management and managerial support.
• Must provide well-written, organized documentation, consistent with acceptable standards of writing.
• Demonstrated persistence in following-through on action items and open issues to full closure.
• Advanced level proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and SharePoint).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence, briefings managers. Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance.
• Advanced level knowledge of Concur travel software and Deltek time-charging software.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: