Leidos is looking for an Inventory Management specialist to join our team in supporting the ILC program which provides logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of parts and material for the US Navy's AN/SQQ-89 Sonar system.
- Maintaining a correct inventory of material within the Warehouse Management System.
- Receiving, identifying material and record keeping functions associated with the receipt of materials
- Shipping, packing and record keeping functions associated with the shipment of materials both commercially and via the Government Transportation System.
- Load, unload, and move to stowage, freight and piece parts, both manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Breakdown of major equipment to smaller units via the use of hand tools or power tools as required
- High School diploma or equivalent and less than 1 year of experience
- Secret Clearance or ability to obtain a secret Clearance within 3 months of employment
- Understanding of US Navy supply system
- Working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common Windows applications.
- Working knowledge of common hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to manually lift packages up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts in support of 24/7 operations.
- Forklift operator
- Knowledge HAZMAT shipping/storage
- Past experience as a US Navy Sonar Technician (STG) or Logistics Specialist (LS)
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Ship and Receiving
Defense & Intel