Leidos is seeking candidates for a Sr. Imagery Analyst position to support our St. Louis, MO customer. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is required to be considered.
The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing Senior Imagery Analysis, research, and report writing in support of mission requirements. The candidate should have a strong imagery intelligence background and the ability to independently conduct research and initiate projects as appropriate.
This position requires the successful candidate to primarily exploit and analyze NTM imagery and conduct supporting intelligence research. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The analyst must be experienced with imagery and intelligence report writing, know the intelligence cycle, and have the ability to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a complete analytical product.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active TS/SCI required
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 11 years relevant experience. A Bachelor's degree in a related field to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.
- Must have completed a Military or Government Imagery Analysis training course equivalent to the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP).
- Possess the ability to independently exploit imagery and extrapolate intelligence information and write imagery intelligence reports; demonstrated experience of soft copy exploitation functionalities;
- Strong knowledge of systems and software programs such as: REMOTEVIEW, SOCET GXP, IEC, NES/Cedalion, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills; strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process and experience coordinating with other IC Agencies
- Knowledgeable of varying imagery types and exploitation; ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment and ability to brief senior staff officers
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to government and other team members to build effective customer relationships
- Ability to work independently with no oversight
- The candidate must also have the ability to communicate in a professional manner with representatives throughout the intelligence community in person, by telephone and through written correspondence.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BS/BA degree in a relevant field is desired.
"External Referral Eligible"