Leidos NISC III is looking for a ProjectWise/MicroStation Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will support the Federal Aviation Administration's Computer Aided Engineering Graphics (CAEG) Program as a ProjectWise/MicroStation Administrator. The candidate will support the CAEG Program Office in the areas of ProjectWise and MicroStation application management; compliance with FAA standards; technical, administrative, and client support; and the coordination and troubleshooting of systems, applications, hardware and software. The candidate will support the P.O. and service areas by updating and reviewing system administration protocols; advising the CAEG PO on testing and issues; and managing user accounts. This position will also require daily interactions with the FAA customers both at the program office and the service areas and the ability to help shape policies related to the use of systems that support and configure BIM and CAD tools. Leidos delivers services and technical leadership for mission-critical federal government, public sector, and private sector programs. This position supports our customer, the Federal Aviation Administration on the NISC III contract. The successful candidate may be located near Renton, Washington, Washington, DC or work remotely upon approval.
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering or Information Technology Management and 8+ years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience supporting the information systems for the CAEG Program of the FAA
- Experience with LAN/WAN Administration support
- Ability to perform system analysis, review and evaluations as needed
- Experience preparing technical documentation and making recommendations in support of system implementation
- policies and workflows
- Experience with planning and implementation of server, software and other system upgrades
- Experience troubleshooting server, software and system issues and supporting maintenance activities both at a site level and user level
- Experience performing user account administration, including user accounts, roles, group memberships, and user lists and supporting system security actions for CAEG PO solutions like ProjectWise, MicroStation, etc
- Ability to perform level 3 help desk support using Remedy or other log tracking software for FAA's ATO-F/IT help desk
- Experience configuring ProjectWise data source settings, establishing workflows, control rights, and accounts
- Ability to script/test client software installation routines for CAEG channels that deliver software via Marimba tuner
- (ProjectWise, MicroStation, Bentley Navigator, Bentley View, InterPlot organizer, pre-requisites)
- Experience providing support to users in resolving MicroStation and ProjectWise issues related to set-up, testing, and troubleshooting
- Ability to update drawing file attributes within ProjectWise and add new vector files to ProjectWise database, including relative meta-data.
- Write FAA specific training material for use in either formal classes, briefings, or on-line courses.
- Experience administering NetApps backup system
- Ability to develop PowerShell scripts for ProjectWise that perform bulk tasks
- Perform application development in support of customization of ProjectWise (ProjectWise SDK/Visual C++)