Leidos has a contingent opening for a HT-JCOE Lead on our HTASC Program at Fort Huachuca AZ
The Lead will oversee Leidos and subcontractor personnel at the HUMINT Training Joint Center of Excellence. The HT-JCOE Lead will have the overall responsibility for the coordination and execution of all daily operations for the HT-JCOE, including staffing, resources and reporting for operations.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities include :
- Responsible for executing HTASC HT -JCOE PWS tasks and ensuring all customer requirements are met .
- Timely and accurately collect operations and management information in order to write daily reports detailing activities
- Effectively resolve problems and/or conflicts and maintain open communication with the program management and the Government customer.
- Develops processes and procedures that will optimize operational efficiency and quality assurance.
- Responsible for providing mentorship and guidance for professional growth to subordinate employees.
- Responsible for providing the PM/DPM input for operational reports to government stakeholders and Leidos management through weekly briefings, and quarterly reports.
- Integrate customer requirements and participation into a management plan, that is fully coordinated with all contributing agencies
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree and 6 + years of demonstrated leadership experience .Six additional years of experience can substitute for a degree.
- Previous experience in a military leadership positions , preferably in the Military Intelligence Field.
- Must have specific and in-depth knowledge of military operations, organization, terminology
- Experience interfacing with Senior Management and working with Government Customers on requirements and deliverables.
- Working knowledge of the HT-JCOE operations.
- Must have an active DOD TOP SECRET SCI Security Clearance .
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications