Leidos has a contingent opening for a HTASC PMO OPS Lead on our HTASC Program at Fort Huachuca AZ
The PMO Lead will have the overall responsibility for the coordination and execution of all daily operations for the HTASC PMO including, supervise PMO staff, staffing, resources and reporting for operations.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities include :
- Responsible for day to day operations of the PMO and performance and execution of tasks within the HTASC PWS
- Timely and accurately collect operations and management information in order to write daily reports detailing activities
- Effectively resolve problems and/or conflicts and maintain open communication with the program management and the Government customer.
- Develops processes and procedures that will optimize operational efficiency and quality assurance.
- Responsible for providing mentorship and guidance for professional growth to subordinate employees.
- Responsible for providing the PM/DPM input for operational reports to government stakeholders and Leidos management through weekly briefings, and quarterly reports.
- Integrate customer requirements and participation into a management plan, that is fully coordinated with all contributing agencies
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree and 6 + years of demonstrated leadership experience .Six additional years of experience can substitute for a degree.
- Previous experience in a military leadership position , preferably a U.S Army OPS Manager in a S3 Shop,(NCOIC or OIC) or similar .
- Must have specific and in-depth knowledge of military operations, organization, terminology
- Experience interfacing with Senior Management and working with Government Customers on requirements and deliverables.
- Must have an active DOD TOP SECRET and be eligible to obtain SCI access.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications