Leidos Defense & Intelligence Group is currently seeking expertise to transform and build an end-to-end national-level security environment using DevOps to integrate, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and operate, multiple systems on traditional and cloud platforms in Reston and Tysons, VA.
This role designs, develops, and maintains the DevSecOps ecosystem being used by the customer and its Mission Teams. This role designs, installs, configures, and integrates multiple DevSecOps foundation tools and implements tool enhancements. This role includes downloading, evaluation, and documentation of tools that enable DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- This role performs software development, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products.
- Duties include software requirements analysis and installation/configuration/integration of software products and tools that enable DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- This role is responsible for identifying software and hardware dependencies and capacities.
- Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Experience supervising others.
- Bachelors Degree with 8 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel