The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Training Specialist to support the Information Technology Enterprise Management Contract within the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency.
This role will provide requested training to customer and program personnel in a wide variety of customer selected program, process, and technology topics. Responsible for maintaining, updating, and developing training materials and formally scheduling, coordinating, communicating, and conducting training sessions. Training topics generally relate to any IT devices and new software or technologies affecting the customer and/or user, from personal devices to enterprise wide devices or support interfaces.Responsible for instructing customers or employees on a range of program or technology services, procedures, processes, techniques, tactics, products, or skills developments. Duties may include scheduling customer TEMs to identify and prioritize training requirements; scheduling and coordinating training engagements; course definition; developing or editing training material (documentation or instructional videos); instruction delivery; captures training metrics. Independently gathers facts and knowledge needed for training development from other subject matter experts or gold knowledge bases; conducts QA reviews of training materials.
- Training delivery format is expected to be a mix of stand-up training, and development and maintenance of a set of instructional documentation (or brochures) delivered in MS Word and PDF formats.
- Training requirements may expand to also development and maintain Computer Based or Web Based training courseware, including related multimedia skills.
- Independently becomes a proficient user of customer conference room equipment and video facilities needed to successfully execute training requirements at scale, especially to conduct cross-site training
- With CM support, manages training materials, across classification and releasability levels from a centralized repository
- Maintains the project schedule for training development, review and engagements
- Identifies and prioritizes gaps in training; works with SMEs to obtain needed information
- Raises Export Control issues and concerns, and works with SMEs and program leadership to resolve
- Regularly checkpoints work priorities and due dates across efforts
- Fluent with MS Office and Windows desktop
- Identifies opportunities to leverage existing training or SMEs to meet training requirements
- Identifies opportunities for technology insertion and process improvement
- Experience with Geospatial and Windows-10 implementations is helpful
- Works independently on small to medium, typically low-complexity projects
- Sets objectives and schedule needed to meet training objectives across efforts
- May assist other professionals with tasks or research
- Communicates with colleagues across multiple teams: customers, project managers, service delivery managers, system administrators, conference room support staff, SMEs, etc.
- Explains solutions, practices and procedures to others within the organization.
Bachelors Degree and 4 years of relevant work experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
Active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a Poly clearance is required