The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in support of the FAA Air Traffic Office (AJI) customers. SME responsibilities are to ensure technical accuracy of AJI training products, compliance with new training requirements, and maintain currency of technical information. Specific duties for the requisition may include:
- Assist in the planning, assessment, quality reviews and provide analytical feedback of all types of technical training products, courseware, materials and programs for FAA/AJI customers, employees, or field support personnel.
- Provide technical training that may include interactive multimedia, asynchronous and synchronous training, and various evaluation methodologies.
- Obtain information from the customer and technical organizations, engineering, software and product requirements to prepare training programs.
- Review lesson plans, course content, training materials and training aids for technical accuracy.
- Assist in the design and review for technical accuracy of product demonstrations.
- Assist in conducting training sessions, product demonstrations, and in the development of criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- 10-15 years of FAA Air Traffic Control (ATC) Terminal / TRACON experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a FAA Staff Specialist
- FAA Management experience, preferably 2nd level
- Staff experience at Level 3 or higher, or as an FAA Staff Manager
- FAA Headquarters experience
- Experience as an ATC OJT Instructor or Training Specialist