Working for Leidos gives you the opportunity to be part of a culture that welcomes collaboration and rewards innovation. You will embark on a journey where commitment to the business, your colleagues and our customers are at the forefront of everything you do.
We are now hiring talented C#.NET Developers. As a member of a project team, you will support the technical lead in delivering the full software lifecycle, including requirements capture, design, development, testing and deployment.
Each project provides opportunities for using different technologies, tackling new business problems and taking different roles and responsibilities within the team.
Who DO WE NEED?
We are looking for someone with 2+ years' experience in full stack software development, willing to work on-site on limited engagements, with an emphasis on Microsoft and web technologies, and who is comfortable working in an agile team environment.
Applicants must have experience of working with the following technology stack:
- .NET Framework;
- Integration experience with a Dynamics CRM product;
- Creating immersive user interfaces with a CSS framework (e.g. Bootstrap);
- .NET based open source frameworks (e.g. nHibernate, NUnit, Rhino Mocks, log4net, etc.).
Applicants must also have the following experience / capabilities:
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and its underlying principles;
- Experience of working with customer representatives; eliciting and clarifying requirements, demonstrating implemented functionality and responding to queries;
- Effective experience of working within an Agile Team, and with concepts such as Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) and the tools which support them;
- Good understanding of source and version control and the tools which support it;
- A strong focus on quality and a structured approach to software development, incorporating concepts such as documentation, coding standards and reviews, refactoring and unit testing;
- Good communication, teamwork and willingness to learn.
In addition, experience of any of the following would be beneficial:
- Azure cloud platform, incorporating application development with Web Apps / API Apps / SQL Database, and exposure to Visual Studio Team Services for application lifecycle management;
- Front end testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Jest, Enzyme);
- Front end tools (e.g. Webpack, Babel, NPM);
- Micro-service based architectures.
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
What you do, where you work, and who's on your team are important. After all, you spend a lot of your time and energy at work. Leidos employees are smart people focused on solving the world's most daunting challenges. The work requires insight, ingenuity, and commitment to the field.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.