Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group currently has an opening for a Human Performance counselor to work at a customer site in Chantilly, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Heartbeat program.
Develop a Human Performance program for an IC Customer
* Plan and execute individual assessments and rehabilitation programs following surgery or injury
* Develop programs to assist in injury reduction and optimize return to duty time
* Promote health and resilience for pre/post deployments
* Collaborate with the HPP team
* Develop dialogues with local resources to include hospitals and identified medical centers
* Maintain current knowledge in HPP and establish effective teaching/ learning strategies.
* Work independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives
MS in Physical Therapy or similar field; national certification; experience in HP with 15+ years of experience. Must have and maintain a TS/SCI with Full Scope poly.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, and Outlook