The National Solutions Group at Leidos currently has multiple anticipated openings for a Software/Tools Developer to support a client's requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in Aurora, CO. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
The Software Developer will work in a collaborative environment with teammates, to include the Government customer, to create and maintain tools to improve program efficiency, service delivery, customer satisfaction and ensure mission continuity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain software for a variety of engineering applications.
- Work with analysts, maintainers, engineers and customers to understand their analytic and interface requirements.
- Design, develop, and test COTS and GOTS Software solutions a well as implement interfaces with external tools and organizations.
- Set operational specifications, formulate and analyze software requirements.
- Comply with all Customer driven guidelines, directives and policies, ensuring security and data integrity.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
- Understanding and experience in the complete software life-cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project)
- Demonstrated ability as a team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with team members
- Anomaly capture and resolution
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Knowledge of IC plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of software and computer resources.
- Agile development lifecycle familiarity
- ITIL framework and IT service operations
- Experience developing in ServiceNow
- Experience developing in MS Sharepoint
Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.