Leidos is looking for a Software Engineer to join their US Army and US Air Force programs organization in beautiful Littleton, Colorado performing cutting edge software development and systems integration. If you are looking for career development and growth opportunities, both technically and professionally and to have fun, all while supporting our nations heroes, there is no better spot for you! This team is growing rapidly and is looking for a highly motivated, fun-loving, techy to fill this key role!
Fun stuff you will do on the job:
• Support software engineering and systems integration across the product lifecycle.
• Define and document product and software requirements.
• Develop and document product and software concepts and designs.
• Develop high quality software products (i.e. code, user manuals, configuration guides, etc.).
• Support fielded software including troubleshooting, bug fixes, and customer support.
• Other roles and responsibilities as required by the lead engineer and program manager.
To be successful in this role you need these:
• Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 years of experience
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
• Exceptional communication and team collaboration skills
• Eagerness to jump in and help wherever needed and wear multiple hats
• Ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies rapidly
• Proficiency with object oriented programming including Java, C++, Go
• Experience developing applications across numerous architectures including local device, client-server, service oriented architecture, cloud-based, etc.
• Experience with Testing and Debugging
• Ability to travel up to 15%
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
• Experience with the Tactical Assault Kit (TAK) suite (ATAK, WinTAK, etc.)
• Experience with Mobile Application development including Android
• Experience with Docker, Angular JS
• Web development and integration
• Experience operating within agile software development framework
• Experience acting in Scrum Master role
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) hosting and administration
• Experience reading and implementing Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.