Leidos is looking for a developer to support a dynamic software development, modernization, and cloud migration team. The team is currently supporting a multitude of technologies and projects with many opportunities for growth. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
The selected candidates will design, build, test, and deploy applications from end to end. The candidate should have experience with full life-cycle software development and willing to learn new technologies as needed.
Responsibilities to include:
-Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successful, technically sound projects which are completed on time and on budget in an Agile team.
-Design and implement client scripts, business rules, workflows, and otherwise configure or modify applications to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to design and implement interfaces with other systems, including databases, monitoring tools, LDAP, etc.
- Provide advanced application support to internal team members.
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience in any of the following technologies HTML5, CSS, XML, and/or SQL.
- Experience with Java Development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
-Experience with NodeJS
-Experience working in an AWS Environment
- Ability to create and configure forms and screen updates in ServiceNow.
-Experience as an administrator and developer for SharePoint, Domino, and ServiceNow implementations