The Leidos Airborne Integration & Ground Processing Systems operation of the Advanced Solutions Group has a career opening for an Information Technology Engineer for the Airborne Reconnaissance Low - Enhanced (ARL-E) program located in Aberdeen (APG), MD.
ARL-E is a multi-year program supporting the U.S. Army with upgrading and enhancing the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities of their airborne reconnaissance fleet.
The Systems Administrator will perform integration and maintenance of the Airborne ISR (AISR) system. As a part of a multi-company team, the candidate will integrate Mission Equipment Payloads into aircraft, perform system checkout and support the Test & Evaluation team throughout the Contractor Testing and system fielding.
The ARL-E team is geographically separated with primary duty locations of Manassas, VA and Aberdeen, MD. A minimum of 25% travel may be required to support activities at each of the primary duty locations as well as CONUS test ranges. The Information Technology Engineer will report to the Mission Integration Lead Engineer located in Aberdeen, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The position is responsible for providing oversight and integration support of existing hardware, software, network configurations and new system initiatives within the ARL-E Program. Duties may include providing remote and site support services as well as assisting in the development and ensuring adherence to area-wide procedural/policy changes. Day to day activities include:
- Configuration and administration of Windows systems to include Windows 7 and 10, Server 2008/2012/2016
- Configuration and administration of ESXi hosts and virtual machines
- Configuration and management RHEL 6 systems
- Writing and revising Standard Operating Procedures
- Active Top Secret/ with ability to get SCI
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline and 4-8 years of experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Civilian and/or military experience with AISR programs
- Possess strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook).
- Knowledge of AISR systems
- Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) experience
- Tactical SIGINT Baseline (TSB) experience
- Experience in formal technical documentation writing
- Experience with integrating networking hardware/software into ISR Ground Stations and Airborne Platforms
- Configuration Management experience
Referral Bonus Eligibility