Leidos' C4ISR Analysis & Support Division is seeking a Navy Cryptologic Training Subject Matter Expert for our customer site in Virginia Beach, VA to support of the Navy's Information Operations warfighting capabilities.
- Review of individual and Fleet training to ensure synchronization with established doctrine/Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP).
- Assist the government in developing an CRY OFRP training strategy to include POAM. POAM within 45 days of task order award. The objectives are as follows:
- Establish specific CRY training criteria and materials for Basic Phase and Integrated Phase training (classroom, self-training, practical work-sheets, etc.
- Establish specific measures of effectiveness (exams and certification materials)
- Establish instructions, curriculum, and methodology (instructor and student guides) for each training topic/lesson.
- Assist the government in adapting or extending available material, or developing new training methodologies and techniques as required in support of the CRY OFRP training program.
- Conduct research and support revising current CRY training courses and prepare appropriate training materials in support of the CRY OFRP training program
- Conduct initial validity and reliability studies and survey of the CRY training plans.
- Assist the government in establishing evaluation and certification criteria as part of the CRY training programs.
- Assist the government in preparing and modifying training materials and documentation. To be determined upon completion of CRY OFRP training strategy.
- Providing project guidelines and periodic review of progress (Monthly).
- Assist the government in developing exam materials. To be determined upon completion of CRY OFRP training strategy.
- 10+ years demonstrated expertise in the field of Navy Cryptology.
- 8+ years demonstrated expertise in the field of Navy Instructional methodologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of training curriculum standards and development.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to produce finished products, liaise with current and potential customers, prepare and present briefing documents, charts, graphs, and presentations.