Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Lead Enterprise Architect at Kelley Barracks in Stuttgart, Germany.
Lead Enterprise Architect that serves on the USAFRICOM Intelligence Directorate (J2) enterprise architecture team working with stakeholders and leadership to build a holistic view of the command's strategy, processes, and information technology systems in order to ensure information technology systems and resources are linked to command objectives and missions.
- Manage complex interdisciplinary projects providing capability development, gap analysis, and process integration.
- Coordinate with the USAFRICOM J2 Directorate and other components so that efforts are in line with the command Theater Campaign Plan and other formal DoD and Command guidance.
- Gathers technical and business process requirements to enable and enhance Intelligence operations, capabilities, engagements and other activities.
- Independently leads projects and systems engineering efforts that span multiple staff directorates while balancing competing customer requirements and managing limited resources.
- Leads efforts to document and improve command structure and processes, develop innovative information systems solutions, integrate and standardize business processes, and document current and future processes.
- Develops, coordinates, staffs, and presents executive level information, decision, mission, and staff briefings.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8-12 years of overall related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree
- Prior technical project management or systems engineering experience leading complex interdisciplinary projects in a Department of Defense (DoD) environment.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Experience accessing and evaluating information technology systems and making recommendations to management about incorporating systems into the enterprise architecture.
- Critical thinking - ability to visualize and articulate end-to-end systems solutions.
- Must be capable of performing complex tasks related to military operations at the Combatant Command staff level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possession of excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of preparing and presenting executive level briefings.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Office, Visio, Project, PowerBI and SharePoint.
- Technical degree (Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Physics, Telecommunications, Information Systems, etc
- Experience on Joint, Combatant Command, or North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) staff supporting Intelligence or Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4) directorates.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and familiarity with Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices.
- Knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Forum (TOGAF)
- Compliant with DoDD 8570 IAT Level II or higher.
- Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications: Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council), International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA), Federal Enterprise Architecture Certification (FEAC), etc.
External Referral Eligible