Candidate must have excellent writing, customer service, data analysis, technical analysis, and problem solving skills. Candidate must have experience in writing, maintaining, and reviewing training material and help content for applications, preferably large, enterprise-scale applications. Knowledge of DoD Property Accountability, Accounting Standards and Financial Reporting, Fleet Management, and/or Warehouse Operations is a plus. Candidate should be very detail-oriented and accustomed to working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with a willingness to research, learn, and apply new concepts and technologies. Knowledge of the application development lifecycle is a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
BS and 4+ years of experience. Four years of experience can be substituted for BS.
• Reads, reviews, and analyzes requirements documents for new application functionality or changes to existing application functionality. Coordinates with requirements document POC to ask questions and suggest improvements/corrections during development cycle.
• Reviews and maintains training material for accuracy for existing application functionality.
• Writes training material for new application functionality, as it is developed.
• Creates training material content for use in media or videos.
• Prepares training material for publication on the Learning Management System (LMS).
• Reviews and maintains help content for accuracy for existing application functionality.
• Writes help content for new application functionality, as it is developed.
• Conducts content team reviews of developed training material and help content.
• Tests HTML of training material and help content to ensure SCORM and Section 508 compliance.
• Builds and publishes help package.
• Develops quality assurance audit reviews.
• Performs in-person and virtual training.
• Develops test and evaluation forms.
• Writes webinar content to Defense Connect Online (DCO) standards.
• Schedules webinars.
• Performs dry-runs and conducts webinars using DCO.
• Creates post-webinar reports.
• Edits and archives webinars in DCO.
• Travel Required 45% or more
This position will be based in Camp Hill, PA. Candidate must be a team player with a willing attitude and possess strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with team members and senior managers. Candidate must have excellent problem-solving skills, be able to perform independent analysis, and complete assigned tasks with a deadline and with minimal supervision.