This position will work to assist in delivering the solutions for our customer. The effort will harness GOTS, COTS and FOSS technologies to deliver advanced exploitation, production and collaboration services. The team will build and deliver new and innovative approaches to exploitation and production using web and cloud technologies. The position operates in an Agile Development Lifecycle environment.
Coaching teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Project/Program leaders in agile practices
• Track/Escalate Impediments
• Helping to manage risks/dependencies
• Assisting in coordination with external segments as needed
• Facilitating System Demos
• Owning Product Release Planning Events
• Driving improvement in Release Train
• Assisting with tracking execution of features
• Working with Product Management to ensure development strategy and product execution align
• Vendor Delivery Integration
• Encouraging collaboration between teams
• Supporting feature and capability estimation
• Assisting the team with removing impediments
• Facilitating progress toward team goals
• Facilitating team agile events: Sprint Planning, Retro, Planning, etc
• Promoting and facilitating continuous team improvement (technical, interpersonal)
• Ensuring scrum practices are followed (Time Logging, Comments, WIP limits)
• Regular and consistent communication and coordination with and between stakeholders and teams.
• Feature sizing, Velocity and Capacity Estimation
• Collaborating with Product Stakeholders to meet mission goals.
• Commitment to continuous improvement of product, process and the team.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
• Self motivated
• Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to lead a team.
Candidates must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
Candidates must have BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
List additional skills and experience that is "nice to have" but not required.
SAFe Agilist Certification
-Scrum Alliance Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
Project Management Skills
-Jira collaboration tools experience
- Experience with Geospatial exploitation tools: RemoteView Pro, SocetGXP, ENVI, ArcGIS