The DHS Priority Telecommunications Services (PTS) has an opening for a Systems Engineering Manager who functions as the Program Manager on a subcontract on a DHS HQ prime contract. The DHS PTS contract work is performed at the CSRA/GDIT prime contractor site in Falls Church, VA.
- Manage Leidos DHS PTS staff and assigned task orders.
- Perform as the Systems Verification Manager for the PTS Contractor Team These responsibilities include being responsible for all testing required for system vendor acceptance, carrier captive office testing, carrier network service acceptance testing, and ongoing carrier network service verification testing. Other responsibilities include managing the service configuration/audit reporting of carrier network elements providing Prority Telecommunications Services to the DHS.
- Design, develop, and integrate software, and all system level requirements to provide integrated telecommunications solutions.
- Develop integrated system test requirements, test strategies, and test and verification solutions.
- Manage overall system level test and service verification.
- Wireless systems including GSM, UMTS, CDMA, LTE, VoLTE MSCs and RAN technologies.
- Wireless systems, e.g., Samsung, Ericsson, and Nokia and wireless carriers, e.g., AT&T Mobility, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile.
- Wireline systems, e.g., Genband, Metaswitch, Nokia, Broadsoft and carriers, e.g., AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink, Level 3, Frontier, Inteliquent, and Peerless.
- Experience with SS7, SIP signaling, and IP interconnections to other networks.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.