The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for an All-Source/DCGS-A Instructor with a specialization in DOMEX at Camp Bullis on the G-37 Training Readiness and Exercise Support Services program supporting US Army INSCOM.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Perform as DOMEX scenario developer for units conducting collective multidiscipline intelligence training exercises.
- Assist in scenario development and integration, drawing on knowledge of various areas of operation
- Legally and specifically obtain products to include in digital and mobile devices for inclusion to developed scenario roles
- Perform DOMEX systems maintenance, digital forensic suites, third party software maintenance and upgrades, software license upgrades, and provide recommendations
- Perform equipment inventory and turn in/transfer/update DOCEX, CELLEX, MEDEX training development and instruction
- Provide current, realistic, relevant, and tough training to US Army soldiers preparing for deployment
- Serve as observer/mentor to facilitate and evaluate teams
- Advise IDTF director on various COAs in line with Army doctrine and best practices
- Manage scenario events in various training locations while implementing all available assets, including linguists, role players, intelligence disciplines, and intelligence products
- Ensure proper reporting of events to site and unit leadership
- Coordinate with external elements for platform DOMEX assets
- Play roles based on scripts and precise direction during student tests
- Implement complex events into live-environment training scenarios to exercise specific training objectives in accordance with unit commander guidance
- Evaluate and effectively implement training strategies and methodologies
- 15 years of experience in DoD Military Intelligence and 7 years of DOMEX/MEDEX experience, including use of Digital Forensics
- Understanding of Military Intelligence Enterprise from National, Theater and Corp to Company Levels to include all disciplines and the employment of intelligence collection assets and systems.
- At least three years of experience with Army exercise scenario development.
- Experience as a military intelligence professional and demonstrated multidiscipline MI expertise.
- Experience working in more than one Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Experience leading, conducting and managing DOMEX operations /facilities.
- Complete understanding of the MDMP and Orders process. Expert knowledge of Military Training IAW FM 7.0, ADP 2.0, and AR 350-1.
- COMPUTER &TECHNICAL SKILLS: Accelerated knowledge of Windows and Microsoft applications. Type approximately 55 words per minute. Strong research capabilities and vast knowledge of the NIPRNET, CENTRIXS, BICES, SIPRNET and JWICS. Expertise in the use of: 7+ software (EnCase, FTK, WinHex, etc.), 7+ hardware (Cellebrite and XRY).
- Experience as an Observer/Controller in one of the three Army Joint training centers (JMRC, JRTC or NTC)