Leidos currently has an opening for an Expert Program Analyst (Performance Analytics) with ServiceNow experience to work remotely from your home office within the United States.
Candidates must be able to obtain a public trust clearance US Citizenship or Green Card holders.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Infrastructure Operations Services Support (IOSS) mission. The mission of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available and cost-effective information technology services. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans.
The Expert Program Analyst will perform requirements analysis, system analysis, development and implementation support for core functional business requirements and support all monitored applications, systems, and services, process re-engineering and adaptation of IT solutions in support of environments internal and external to the organization.
Application support may include advanced collaboration capabilities, workflow, business process modeling, business process modeling translation, system modeling and simulation, software development and deployment, executive dashboards, enterprise search and discovery, project management and scheduling tools and applications and advanced multi-media support for training and marketing requirements.
This Person will analyze the performance data of the VA data placed into ServiceNow and make strategic decisions. The candidate must have knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes.
Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations. The individual must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes.
As an Expert Program Analyst must have the skill set of a Senior Program Analyst but also be able to create new methods of gathering and analyzing source data to evaluate program effectiveness and analyze business processes.
This position will work closely with the client and other team members to determine KPIs and ServiceNow performance analytics implementation plans.
- Align stakeholder objectives and KPIs to develop performance measurement plans
- Design and create Performance Analytics in Service Now that map to the performance measurement plan
- Present reports, performance measurement plans, and designed analytics to both stakeholder and internal audiences
- Master's Degree form an accredited college in a business discipline with 15 years of professional experience; or 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Strong qualitative skills with the ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
- 5 years of experience with Service Now
- Demonstrated expertise in creating Performance indicators within Service Now
- Strong independent thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- ServiceNow certification is preferred.