Are you a talented engineer that enjoys bridging the gap between software and hardware? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity within our Corporate IT group and we'd like to hear from you! The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in application administration and systems administration, and be responsible for monitoring of our platform technologies. As a core member of the technology team, your domain will extend from the cloud, to virtually any enterprise application supporting the corporation. Furthermore, you will support the full life-cycle of an application, from requirements to implementation. This position is located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Work closely with the development team to integrate their products into production in AWS and private/hybrid cloud environments
- Provide tier 2/3 support of our products and services
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what can be done.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Engineering and Product Management
- Provision, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and infrastructure
- Provide Systems Administration support for various project and operational needs
- Establish, contribute and maintain system security standards
- Perform real-time system monitoring, verifying the integrity of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
- Provide on-call after hours support(on rotation)
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of development operations experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server
- A solid Ops foundation - you're always thinking "What happens if this fails" when you build things
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and willing to "dig deep"
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing and able to provide on-call / after-hours support (on rotation)
- Understanding of DevOps concepts
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience supporting IIS and .NET framework
- Administration of Atlassian Product suite(JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Administration of ServiceNow environment related to security and interface management