This position will provide the project with SME guidance that will lead to updated requirements in the form of use cases, business rules, truth tables and user stories that meet the ever-evolving blood bank standards.
- Consult the team with findings from the hospitals and help determine proper corrections and criticality of findings in order to ensure scoping customer satisfiers in future patches.
- Participate in SME interviews regarding blood inventory requirement changes from AABB, ICCBA
- Review ICCBBA website to identify new blood product codes
- Assess AABB and ICCBBA changes and ensure the team is in compliance with both agencies.
- Meet with compliance officers and focus group members to ensure requirements meet expectations.
Must be an AABB member. Over 10 years' experience with analyzing ICCBBA blood inventory monthly updates. Experience working in a VA blood bank. Over 10 years' experience writing and maintaining use cases, business rules and truth tables that support blood bank requirements.
ICCBBA ATAG member. Experience with FDA inspections and 510K submissions for Class II medical device software.