The Leidos Technology Center has an exciting and challenging Financial Planning and Analysis position supporting our Finance Management Team in Beavercreek, OH. This position allows for a unique experience that blends traditional FP&A and program finance activities along with the ability to implement and maintain new processes and procedures. Individual career growth opportunities will also be enabled as the business venture grows.
• Planning of AOP and quarterly forecasts for Revenue, Direct Contract Costs, Fee, Indirect expense and program level cash flow impacts
• Monthly closings to include consolidation of program variances, analysis of the continuous forecast (closest to the pin), flux reporting, group FP&A deliverables, etc
• Tracking and analysis of items such as the financial forecast, cash, awards, factoring, backlog, modifications, timesold and utilization
• Ad Hoc reporting to the Leidos Technology Center, Operations Manager and Division Managers
• Maintaining and tracking of service center budgets
• Implementation of policies and procedures
• Management of all capital purchases for LTC, including but not limited to the work flow and budget
• Review of monthly close and financial results. Provide variance analysis with potential risks and opportunities.
• Lead Quarterly Fixed Asset inventory process
• Compliance with all applicable Leidos financial policies and procedures
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration and minimum 8 years of experience in either FP&A, Program Finance, or Program Control disciplines, with an understanding of major accounting concepts.
• Ability think out of the box, making processes more efficient and balance competing priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Proficient in Program Finance, Direct Contracts and EACs
• Solid understanding of all proposal and contract types
• Proficient in developing various financial and baseline models
• Strong analytical, organizational, communication skills, with an ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Experience with financial tools including CostPoint, Fusion, Hyperion-LPAS.
• Proficiency in Microsoft MS Excel (e.g. lookup, what-of, if/then, IRR, NPV, formulas