The Global Service Group of Leidos has an immediate opening for a Systems Integrator in Tampa, Florida.
Supervise, plan, maintain, manage and coordinate all joint data link operations and command, control, communications, computers and intelligence (C4I) systems training associated with "C2 programs"
Advise the command on system employment options, capabilities, and configuration management for all USMC Command and Control (C2) systems.
Manages the operation of all C4I and C2 systems integration and ensures the interoperability for all levels of simulation driven exercises to include CPX and Theater-level exercises.
- Daily duties include design, and configuration management for the Global Command and Control Systems (GCCS) server.
- Demonstrate knowledge to assist units to integrate C2 systems and how to stimulate those systems at the unit command operations centers as part of their mission capabilities.
- Conducts daily, weekly, and monthly server backups for system redundancy.
- Responsible for performing extensive IS/IA troubleshooting, configuration and use, and operations of mission command networks and C2 systems and other data systems.
- Provide Tier 1/Tier 2 support to all users in the Integrated Operations Center, and liaison with the G-6 for more in-depth troubleshooting help.
- Configures, and maintains the Integrated Operations Center (IOC) video wall server
- Monitors system performance of C2 systems during exercises and integrates "End to End" C2 mission support for subordinate and adjacent units.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures for system design, programming, documentation, and testing for C2 systems.
- Reviews all program documentation and ensures compliance with hardware and software system configuration management policies.
- Ensures the development and conducts technical programs for skill enhancement and cross training.
- Coordinate with the Watch Chief, and Senior Watch Officer daily on all C2 requirements for the day.
- Support inbound and outbound units into the area of responsibility with all C2 software and hardware aspects.
- Responsible for enhancing the common operational picture (COP) capabilities based on the commanders guidance.
- Current SECRET clearance
- Must be able to obtain and maintain certifications that are IAW DoD 8570-01-M such as Security + or higher.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the following: Solaris, Windows, JADOCS, Bash, C programming language, AFATDS, Tacview, Agile Client, TCS, VMWare, Go Global, Palantir, TBMCS, Google Earth, Solar Winds, FMV feeds, and their functions in supporting operations.
- Obtain and maintain Secret security clearance.
- Capable of working overseas in the middle east and possible deployment into austere locations.
- 5 years of military service.
-6 years of related experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification is highly desired.
- Experience with the Unix, C, and Bash programming language are highly desired.
- Must be able to apply mature judgment, have a high degree of initiative, and persistence.
- Ability to respond to crisis situations and support a Crisis Action Team with extended work hours.