Job Description Leidos Defense and Intelligence group is seeking a Senior Engineer for the role of Cyber Network Defense (CND) Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) Migration Engineer This position is located in either Ft. Meade or Springfield, VA and will be 100% on site.
You must hold an ACTIVE Secret Clearance to qualify. You must be eligible to obtain up to a Top Secret level clearance per customer requirements.
Primary Responsibilities: Work closely with JRSS migration project managers and act as a liaison to the customer.
Communicate technical details related to the JRSS network defense (CND) tool suite to the customer.
Perform high-level gap analysis with regard to the customer's current solution and the existing JRSS CND tools.
Work side by side with the CND development team to understand the current and future solutions in order to better meet the requirements of customers migrating to JRSS.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Required Qualifications:
- Requires BS degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with one or more of the following CND tools: ArcSight, Niksun, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope, etc.
- Must hold current DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
- Must hold an ACTIVE Secret Security clearance
- Familiarity with Cyber Network Defense Operations
- Familiarity with the JRSS architecture
- Good organization, functional/operational management and people skills
- The ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols
- Strong presentation skills
External Referral Eligible