Leidos is seeking candidates for a Frontend Web Developer/Software Engineer position to support an Identity & Access Management (IdAM) program in Chantilly, VA. This position will provide user interface design expertise in support of a mission critical enterprise system. Successful candidates will provide user interface front-end web development experience and serve as bridge between internal development and user experience teams.
Must be a US CITIZEN to be considered.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Front end web development and design (ReactJS, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap)
• Serve as bridge between developers and user experience teams to ensure the backend development is implemented with the intended user experience
• Collaborate with user experience and software developers to develop and manage requirements
• Understand and interpret system requirements to ensure web development satisfies verification of the functionality
• Identify issues found during the software development/integration process
• Perform functional tests using both frontend and command line interfaces
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on test progress during daily scrum meetings
• Create, execute, and maintain technical documentation
• Support program operational needs as required
Requires HS Diploma and 12+ years experience OR BS degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with less than 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience building rich web applications, dashboards, and/or workflow systems
- Experience building dynamic single page applications
- Experience integrating with JSON-based REST APIs required
- Cross browser development and responsive and mobile design skills
- Experience with modern frameworks such as Angular, React, and/or Vue
- Ability to generate, follow, and update technical procedures and evaluate results
- Ability to work successfully in a team, independently, and take initiative on tasks
- Ability to communicate in both oral and written formats.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development concepts
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of agile processes
- **NO CLEARANCE required. Must be eligible for clearance. US Citizenship required.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Scrum, and Agile processes
- Exposure to LESS, Typescript preferred
"External Referral Eligible"