No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear .
The Leidos Civil NISC Team has two openings for Operational Data Analysts. The Operational Data Analysts will be responsible for
- Provide support for Aviation Investigations that would include, but not limited to: Accident Investigators, Aviation Safety Inspectors, Flight Standards Division Office (FSDO) Manager's and Office Managers, Pilots, and others who contribute
- Provide quality assurance support for Air Traffic Quality Assurance reports. Report changes vary through each year, but average 3000-4500. The QA of each report requires in-depth research using aviation application tools (MSAT-A, MSAT-B, Aircraft Registry, Airman Registry, SPAS etc.), communication with various Inspector's, NTSB resources, Pilots, and Investigators
- Provide quality assurance and analysis support for database integrity that includes, but is not limited to: Duplicate Records maintenance, ATQA verification, and access
- Provide support for the future Accident/Incident Database System Modernization Program.
- Bachelors degree and 2 years of relevant experience.