This Business Development Leader is responsible for selling care C2 solutions and associated services directly to current and new end customers. Duties may include keeping up to date with the organization's product lines/services, identifying products/services that can benefit customer's needs, and informing customers of new products and prices. Responsible for building/growing the care C2 pipeline and progressing sales opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Identify and cultivate sales prospects for careC2 solutions.
- Run the entire sales cycle to identify, develop, manage, negotiate and close new opportunities including prospecting and solution development.
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers within the healthcare industry (health systems and health plans), and associated organizations.
- Know and understand the broader healthcare market and how to position care c2 solutions and capabilities against business decision maker requirements.
- Leverage existing programs and client relationships to generate referral opportunities.
- Generate new business revenues as well as help protect and grow existing clients through the identification and development of new business opportunities.
- Manage entire sales process and sustain business development activities through prospecting, appointments, product demonstrations, proposals and CRM updates.
- Assist with the development of vertical specific marketing and collateral.
- Identify and attend relevant trade shows and industry events.
- Works to convince others to accept areas view/current practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches
Bachelors degree required with a 12-15 year of experience in the healthcare industry. Demonstrated experience selling technology and performance improvement solutions in the healthcare industry. Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project. Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of industry practices and trends.