Leidos Corporate IT group has an opening for a Senior Authentication Operations Systems Administrator to join our Authentication Operations team. This position can be supported from one of the following locations: Orlando - FL, Reston - VA, Raleigh - NC, or Atlanta - GA . A telecommute option is also available for the right candidate.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Active Directory, Windows Server OS (including services such as IIS), as well as troubleshoot / diagnose any related server or network problems in a complex environment.
- Troubleshoot Single Sign On via Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Perform Tier 3 work within the One Identity software suite, RMAD, CAAD, CyberARk, CPPM, and other software's related to day to day operations of Leidos Identity Management.
- Provide Tier 3 support for account issues and corrupt data processing, making approved modifications to group policy, ADSS, OU structure, groups and/or accounts, and tier 3 support of Safes and Accounts in CyberArk vault.
- Work with 3rd party vendors (Dell, Axiad, Aruba) to resolve larger scale outages in the environment.
- Document detailed troubleshooting steps taken to resolve a complex technical problems, and create or update documentation/instructions for others to follow.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 4 years of systems administration experience, including experience as a domain administrator in a multi-domain environment. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Possess strong customer service skills, and able to work through complex technical situations with other internal IT support teams, and strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong understanding of Active Directory in a multi-domain environment (Tier 3 support), including the following: Group Policy, ADSS, OU structure design/support, Domain Controller maintenance, Replication, DFS Namespace, LDAP Support for Applications.
- Identity Management Operations experience, including the following: user data and accounts management in One Identity Software Suite and operational support for all tools in the One Identity Suite (ARS, QPM, IDM).
- Strong Windows Server Support, including maintaining 100 + Windows Servers supporting Authentication and Identity Management services for 30,000 plus users.
- Experience with Virtual (vSphere) and Hardware, installing / configuring / troubleshooting backups using RMAD software, and IIS Troubleshooting.
- Dell Change Auditor support, including creating reports for Audit and troubleshooting Change Auditor installations on Windows Servers.
- Strong Authentication experience, including: Aruba CPPM (Radius/TACACS) Support, MS Threat Mitigation Gateway, PKI Tokens / User Certificates, VPN and Remote Access Technologies operational support, Tier 3 VPN User Access support (F5 experience a plus).
- CyberArk Vault experience, including managing User Accounts and Safes as well as troubleshooting user access issues.
- Strong Network Skills with TCP/IP & Sub netting, DHCP, DNS, and Firewall/Security.
- Multi-factor Authentication experience, including: PKI, OTP, Soft Token Apps, 802.1x, and ClearPass Policy Manager (CPPM).
- Working Knowledge of Digital Certificates and must be able to follow written processes and procedures with minimal supervision.
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar ITSM tools.
- PowerShell Scripting
- Experience with Change management process
- Familiar with NIST 800-171
- Experience with any Identity Management suite a plus
- DoD clearance of any type