Administrative Assistant/Data Entry/Clerical Seattle WA
Leidos is seeking a resource with Data Entry experience for our Seattle WA office who will work as a member of a dynamic team within our Commercial Energy Solutions organization; specifically our Power Delivery division: an established group of electric utility engineering consultants to our utility clients Nation-wide.
• Processes customer applications by translating information between multiple applications and programs
• Enters data into customer systems and processes
• Follows documented procedures and protocols
• Performs administrative and clerical duties and responsibilities in an engineering environment
• Calculates charges, performs computations, and measurements and maintains
• records based on mathematical formulas, information from maps, and other
• Assists in the preparation of preliminary, periodic and final estimates of quantities,
• materials, equipment, labor and facilities for the preparation of budgets, programs,
• schedules, partial and final contract payments and other purposes for municipal
public works, facilities and utilities projects.
• Prepares summaries, reports, graphs, sketches, drawings, plans, field books and
work orders/instructions for projects and for inspectors and crews.
• Updates and maintains data files and records via computer.
• Revises maps and drawings, and maintains changes, deletions, or additions to
• Performs other related duties of a comparable level/type as assigned.
Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 1 - 3 years of prior relevant experience. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.